Wallet is a Maemo implementation for a electronic wallet. You can store your private and confidential information into an encrypted repository. A numeric password (up to 16 digits) will protect your passwords, credit cards, passports, …
Data is encrypted and stored into a database.
Wallet is written in C++ and QT library (under LGPL terms), can be used freely for non-comercial use.
The program are provided as is without any guarantees or warranty. Although the author has attempted to find and correct any bugs in the software, the author is not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind caused by the use or misuse of the program. The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to this free software program.
You can download free version from http://maemo.org/downloads/product/Maemo5/qtwallet/ or payment version from ovistore http://store.ovi.com/content/100461
Donations are welcome DONATE
< top >
- Data protected by numeric password or alphanumeric password (using keyboard)
- Change password
- Predefined card types
- Predefined card fields
- Modify and create new fields for cards
- Store two images per card
- Small image manipulation before store images
- Browse your information
- Organize your cards by groups
- Filter cards for fast access
- Sorting cards
- Export all your information into txt file (including images)
- Export images
- Import new cards
- Basic operation with fields content: call, goto, copy & paste
- UTF-8 support
- Auto screen rotation support
- Auto lock wallet on mobile sleep
- English, Spanish, French, Swedish, Finnish and Italian support
- Backup your information
- English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, Swedish, Finnish and Italian support
- Import / Export on xml format (paid version)
- Generate passwords (N900 paid version)
- Merge DB (N900 paid version )
- Zoom in / out images (paid version)
- Update or add new predefined templates (paid version)
- keepass import (paid version).
- handysafe import (only N9 paid version).
- Browse cards by groups or types
< top >
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, problems, please contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
< top >
< top >
- How safe is wallet encryption?Wallet uses AES encryption with a 32 key length. It is using openssl implementation.
- Where is my information stored?Your information is stored into sqlite database named qtwallet.db.sqlite.
- Can I backup my data?Yes, copy qtwallet.db.sqlite file into a safe place.
- Which is initial password for wallet?Wallet has no initial password. The first you enter will be your wallet password.
- How I can zoom in / out and image? Double click on image then keep your finger on screen. Image should zoom in. Click again image will zoom out.
- Can I set alphanumeric password to my wallet?While in first screen you can only click on button numbers, you also can write your password with physical keyboard.
- How can import keepass data into wallet? Try to import file called keepass.xml, the wallet will automatically import using keepass template.
- How can import handysafe data into wallet (only N9)? Try to import file called handysafe.xml, the wallet will automatically import using handysafe template.
- Which is import/export XML format? XML format is like this:
<targets> <target> <id> </id> <name> </name> <groupName> </groupName> <type> </type> <externalId> </externalId> <image> </image> <imageBack> </imageBack> <field name="name" type="type"> </field> <creationTime> </creationTime> <modificationTime> </modificationTime> </target> </targets>
- Which is import/export file text format?Import and export file format is a text file like this:
<ignored text>:Card name 1 <ignored text>:Group Name <ignored text>:Card type <field name>;field type:field value 1 <field name>;field type:field value 2 ... <empty line> <ignored text>:Card name 2 <ignored text>:Group Name <ignored text>:Card type <field name>;field type:field value 1 <field name>;field type:field value 2 ...
Images are will be located into same folder with names like this
Card_name_1.png Card_name_1_BACK.png ...
Field type can be:
- T for multi-line text
- D for dates
- U for URLs
- P for Passwords
- N for numbers
- H for phone numbers
- S or empty for text
- I for Image field (image must be encoded in base64)
- ! for separator field (only for N9 version)
< top >
I want to thank maemo users: danypoup, ThomasAH, aanckar and Natan_xy, to help to translate wallet to other languages.
< top >